Get to know the new version of ArchiFrame
So what are some of the changes that the new ArchiFrame is bringing to the table?
The most important new updates enable:
- attaching a new plank to an existing element
- adding new corner covering planks, and
- displaying detailed dimensions in board elevation drawings.
There are also other key improvements such as:
- improved element IDs
- element-related improvements
- improved display settings and
- new options for exports and joints.
ArchiFrame also now offers:
- improved access to the extended plank tools through the main menu
- a Portuguese option for the UI
- an Italian library option when you install ArchiFrame, and
- support for Archicad 26.
Watch the embedded video below for more detailed info on what is new, plus detailed instructions on how to leverage the new features.